Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Girlie

I have come to realize that Isabel is going to be better dressed than I am! Not necessarily by choice (I LOVE nice clothes), but due to the generosity of friends, family, and coworkers. Check out the adorable hand-made items she received today from Mrs. Zuzik and Mrs. Stough! I need to direct your attention to the hangers as well. Linda said that she had saved them from the time she was a baby, so that she could give them to her own daughters some day. Since neither of her daughters have children, she generously gave me two "antique" hangers. They are amazing in and of themselves!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember having hangers like that! Does that mean I'm antique? :) And yes, once you have kids they WILL be better dressed than you!

krista said...

How true, how true. :o)