Monday, October 06, 2008

Gotcha

For those of you who don't know Miguel, it may come as a surprise that he is quite the practical joker. He loves to scare people, just ask Josh Jones! For years, Miguel has played pranks on friends, coworkers, and anyone else who will fall for his antics.

This past weekend was my turn. I borrowed a plastic spider from my nephew, Oren, after he scared me with it. My sole intent was to "get" Miguel. As we were heading out Saturday morning, I put the spider on the handle of his truck, knowing that he would see it as he went to get in the truck. Much to my dismay, he grabbed the handle and the spider fell off. No reaction. He didn't see the spider and had to run back into the house. I discreetly grabbed the spider off the ground and placed it back on the handle for another try. Again, he opened the door and the spider fell off. Darn, I thought I had failed. However, he saw it fall, raised his hands in the air and gave a shriek.

Mission accomplished! Ahh, I laughed so hard. Gotcha babe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He deserves it! :)