Saturday, July 19, 2008

yard sale


Our community is supposed to have a yard sale today. Thus far, I've seen ONE sign posted (and that looked like a a 'for sale by owner' sign!); there is nothing mentioned of it in our local newspaper; and I was the one to post it on Craig's List. So, all that to say. We're allowed 2 yard sales per year, and each sale costs me $5 (borough requires a permit). I'd better at least make those five bucks back! Whatever doesn't sell, I'll post here, to see if there are any local takers.

2 comments:

Melodye said...

Hmmm... I see your blog was posted at 5:34 in the a.m. Just shoot me!! Good luck. I have never had a yard sale. I figured it wasn't worth the effort. Let us know how it works out Here's to making $5.00!!! Melodye

Anonymous said...

I'm working on having a yard sale myself. I need to get rid of the things that I'm not carrying with me to my next residence. I think I"ll work on that this afternoon...you've inspired me to follow through on a goal once again. Hope you made your whopping $5.

~Dawn