Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things

I wasn't going to do this, but enjoyed reading every ones, that I couldn't help but start thinking of what I would put. And then I had 25...so here they are in no particular order.

1. When I make salads for us, I don't wash the lettuce. If we have guests, I do.
2. Miguel picked all of the colors for our house. He has a much better sense of decorating than I do.
3. I hate to mop and have only mopped once in the last two months. I spot clean.
4. I drink my soda through a straw so I won't stain my teeth.
5. I am a closet Justin Timberlake fan. Yeah, I'm bringing sexy back.
6. I hate scary movies, but love Stephen King's books, especially Misery. I had to sleep with the light on one night after reading it in bed.
7. I change toilet paper rolls at other people's houses so the paper hangs OVER.
8. I loved being pregnant.
9. With that said, I wouldn't mind being pregnant again by this summer.
10. I don't like cheese on my burgers, but always get it on the side to eat separately.
11. I have a secret desire to go to culinary school.
12. I can easily shop for and dress others, but have a very hard time doing so for myself.
13. I have a horrible memory. I can't even remember the plot of the movie we watched this weekend.
14. I love technical writing and edit papers on the side.
15. I used to love ice hockey and had posters in my room of Pavel Bure and Sergei Federov.
16. I am a very critical person.
17. I think pretty much all babies are funky looking, even mine when she was born.
18. In college, if I ate on campus, I would order cheese and mayo on wheat with a big pickle. It was the cheapest sandwich on the menu and I love it.
19. As a kid, I hated messes and couldn't finger paint because my hands would get dirty. My granny still forced me to.
20. Irregardless is NOT a word, and I cringe it when people say it.
21. I am ultra competitive. Miguel and I have to be on the same team when playing games.
22. I'm embarrassed when people come over because of all the dog hair. I always offer a lint brush before they even sit down.
23. I would get rid of the dog so I can have a clean house for longer than 2 seconds.
24. I motivate myself to not be lazy by saying, "Do it now." sometimes I have to say it out loud, so I really hear it and listen.
25. Miguel laughed at me when I told him I was a laid back mom. Guess I am not!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh...I HATE "Irregardless" almost as much as I hate "Idea-er". It's not NOT an Idea-er, its an IDEA. People.

Becoming a Morrison said...

Ooppss..I guess the secret's out that I know my sister's gmail login codes...

It's me above. :)

Marie said...

Number 2 is the same for me and Donny and I totally remember your hockey days!

Anonymous said...

I change the toilet paper rolls also! I'm very critical as well & can never remember movie plots, but I have a good memory! Do you remember that we're hanging out next Friday? ;) Love, Laura

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't wash the lettuce either! ha. I hated being pregnant...so it looks like you'll be pregnant again before me ;) That's exciting! xox, Laura

Anonymous said...

I change other people's toilet paper rolls and hate when people say "irregardless", too! I also hate dog hair, so I don't have a dog. And you dress yourself nicely! :)

The Murphys said...

14 yes, 16 yes, 17 definitely, 23 heck yes.... 8... you are crazy, my friend. =)
~Kelley