Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Timbuk2

I love Timbuk2 bags; they are versatile, durable, and super cute. (You can even customize your bag with the materials and colors you want.) But, they are also quite pricey. I'd been eyeing up the Cargo Tote for some time, thinking that I'd love to use it as a diaper bag one day. Today, I was returning something at REI in Timonium and wandered by the backpack section. On an end display, they had Timbuk2 Cargo Totes. I of course had to stop and drool a bit. Then I looked at the display. All of the bags were significantly reduced in price, AND they had the exact colors I've wanted!

I now have bought my first "baby" item, and am so tickled with my find. What great finds have you purchased lately?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my Timbuk2 messenger bag and we have the laptop bag. I've also been eyeing the Cargo Tote and the Metro bag. I'll have to check yours out! The Metro bag would be like a purse because it's the mini version of the messenger. But considering I've got two little guys, I probably will need more room than it allows these days! Congrads on your first "baby" purchase!

Becoming a Morrison said...

I LOVE a good deal.

I found online a coupon for a free wooden Thomas Train for up to $12.99 at Toys R Us last Friday. I printed it twice and Bill and I went to Toys R Us on Sunday and bought 2 trains at $.66 and $.76 (sales tax) for our nephew! What a steal!

Congrats on your new bag! Let me know if you find a Kate Spade under 20 bucks. ;)