Friday, October 06, 2006

Tagged

In high school and college I used to love these surveys! I tag Sacha, Melodye and Amanda.

FIRST NAME: Elizabeth
WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, My mom's cousin
YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey Ham or rare roast beef
DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, I love to journal but haven't done much lately
YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? All time fav? Cracklin' Oat Bran. Flav of the month? Grape Nuts with splenda
YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chubby Hubby or Moose Tracks
SHOE SIZE? 8.5. My feet have shrunk 1.5 sizes since high school?!
RED OR PINK? Pink. There is a shade that will look good on EVERYONE!
YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my back fat and stretch marks that make me look like I've already had a kid (thank you to someone for pointing that out to me, ha!) Don't ask to see them!
WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? pants-comfy, slightly too big jeans. Shoes, Rocket Dogs,yeah! Brown with little sequins. Very cute.
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Smurf-ette blue
FAVORITE SMELL? Aqua de Gio (men's cologne)
FAVORITE DRINK? Pumpkin spice latte or a Miami Vice (half strawberry daquiri, half pina colada!)
HAT SIZE? Adjustable
FAVORITE FOOD? definitely italian with mexican a close second
SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer-beach baby all the way
FAVORITE SOUNDS? silence as I am falling asleep!
THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Botswana, Africa
WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Hanging a spoon from my nose, oooh ahhh.
WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? May 23, Baltimore, MD

1 comment:

Zoanna said...

Cracklin' Oat Bran , huh? You're the first person I've known, other than myself, who likes that stuff. My family says it smells like horse food going in and something else comin' out! I love it.