Saturday, October 07, 2006

Discovery


Ok, ok, so I only "discovered" this product like Columbus "discovered" the New World! The Magic Eraser is my new found love. I bought one today in hopes of cleaning the disaster known as my kitchen sink. We have gorgeous corian countertops and double sinks. The sinks are white. Well should be. Were....before we moved in. I had resigned myself to the fact that a slightly brown-ish tint was ok and irreversible. No longer, my friends, no longer! My sinks are now, thanks to the Magic Eraser, a sparkling white. Yay Magic Eraser.

So I am curious, what household cleaning products are you simply unable to live without?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, Where have you been. The Magic eraser has been around forever. lol
Second, I am so ready for a dinner party. We will talk tomorrow.

Zoanna said...

I only discovered Magic Eraser a couple months ago. ANd I am AMAZED. We took off red Sharpie scribbles from a kiddie kitchen (the one now in the toddler room).

My other new favorite is the Tide-to-Go pen. I keep it in my purse (hence the name, right?) and use it regularly. IN fact, whenever ANYTHING gets spilled on, Joel exclaims, "Get the Tide to Go!"

Kristin said...

I used Magic Eraser last year when my kiddos accidentally mistook a white crayon for a piece of chalk and wrote ALL over the chalkboard with it. Between Magic Eraser and nail polish remover, it was good as new!

Leanne said...

Magic Eraser - amazing on bathroom tile. It takes all the scrubbing out of it!

Sacha said...

umm so ya! dad found them and it cleaned his uncleanable sink!

Suzanne said...

I love my Magic Eraser, too....goodbye wall crayon!

I'll go with Zoanna and say that the Tide to Go pen is a miracle worker! It even got red clay mud and grass stain out of my friend's wedding dress.

Anonymous said...

I can't live without windex. I'm serious, I think you can clean a whole house with windex and pinesol, but if I had to choose one, it would be windex.