Monday, February 01, 2010

Fail

I think this title could sum up the month of January. ha. Most recently, it sums up my baking adventures. My sister-in-law Erika made some very delicious black bean brownies-basically a can of black beans, a bit of sugar, tiny bit of flower, eggs, cocoa powder and well, that's about it. I knew the recipe was simple and I would have all the necessary ingredients. I did not, however have her recipe. And since it was her nap time, I went on-line to search for a good recipe.

What I came up with was certainly NOT good. They were utterly disgusting (though Miguel somehow has managed to eat almost the enter 8x8 pan), dry, ugly and all together disgusting. Did I say that already?

So, instead of posting the recipe for all to see, I will simply admit:

FAIL.

1 comment:

krista said...

black bean brownies, eh? i seem to remember receiving a lot of flack for my post on chocolate cake made with chick peas from a certain someone...:-)

are you sure it wasn't a flop bc you used "flower"? sorry, i couldn't resist. ;-P