Thursday, February 21, 2008

survey

Best Feeling: Getting under warm covers on a cold night and curling up. Then putting my cold hands on Miguel and him yelling at me. =)
Best Knowledge: That no matter how irrational, evil, disrespectful, etc. that I am, there is grace to change
Best Friend: Miguel, Sacha, my dad. Don't hate if your names were left out
Best Vacation: Trip to Dominican Republic fo' sho'
Best Sight: a 2 hr. school delay on the WGAL website
Best Book: The Devil in the White City-at least the best one I read last year
Best Movie: Fracture (if you haven't seen it, you really should)
Best Song: Anything by my boy-Justin Timberlake! hehe
Best Possession: My engagement ring. I still look at it ALL the time and LOVE it.

2 comments:

Sacha said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! : ) I love you!

Anonymous said...

I do the same cold hands thing with Josh! I don't know why I find it so amusing. :)