Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fun Finds

I love Target's dollar section. Right now, they have out Easter stuff. I bought a felt bag/basket for Isabel that is beyond adorable! There were too many styles to choose from (pink bunny, yellow chick, purple flowers, eeeeeek). I almost bought 3! I also stocked up on non-Easter cards with great prints and small gifts to keep on hand. For a buck, the stationery they provide is good quality and pretty.

Wal-Mart, at least by us, has their Valentine's goodies discounted to nearly 90%. I purchased an "X" and "O" muffin tin, too cute, for $2; a lip-shaped cookie cutter for $0.50; and ten adorable heart-shaped gift boxes, perfect for giving small gifts, for $1.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great place for dollar finds is Michael's. I stocked up on a ton of stationary, little votive candles (with holders you can reuse!), menu planning pads, and all sorts of cute stuff!

krista said...

I recently found some great potty training rewards for Natalia in the TARGET bargain bins too! A cute purple headband, some stickers, a dress-up hat thingy made of purple tulle...and of course a bargain pack of big girl panties from the Girl's section.

Now, if only she was showing more interest/signs of being ready.