Thursday, December 18, 2008

One Month

It is hard to remember what daily life was like before Isabel arrived. I have faint memories of working full-time, rushing out to my part-time job, making quick and easy meals, and collapsing from exhausting at 9:00. Now, I feed Isabel full-time, rush home from my part-time job, Miguel makes quick and easy meals, and I collapse from exhaustion at 9:00...only to wake up at 10:00 to feed her one last time! =) But I wouldn't trade it all for the world!!

Today was her one month appointment; time has truly flown by. I have enjoyed every single moment with Isabel. She weighed in at 8 pounds, 8 ounces and measured 21.75 inches. Our baby girl has grown so much. I wish she would stay little forever.
(Isabel after her bath, on the blanket that Auntie Em made her. It's so soft and fluffy! Isabel loved being snuggled in it.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a beauty...just like mom :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, Happy 1 month :) She's so sweet and try reallllly hard to remember her being this little, it goes by way too fast! It was so nice to finally get together. Love ya, Laura

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's a month already!! Can't wait to hang out tomorrow. The blanket turned out great. I saw it when she'd just started it while we were watching the presidential debates! :)

Briana Almengor said...

Love homemade blankets. They're the best. As much as you think you won't forget any detail, take lots of pictures and movies b/c you will forget and will cherish any evidence that your girl was once a teeny little thing.

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful baby, Libby. It sounds like you are adjusting to mother so well! I love the blanket too. I hope that by the time my kiddos are having babies, I will be able to make a straight edged blanket. (so far, everything I make waves in and out). Okay, I'm rambling. too much caffeine this morning! See you in a week or so.

Anonymous said...

A month already!!! She's a beauty. Saw your proud papa w/ her.

krista said...

Soooo sweet! :o)