Thursday, November 13, 2008

Raven's Fan

Just a little Thursday humor...for you, Momma O!

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Steelers' fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Steelers' fans.

Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.
The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, 'Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?'
Because I'm not a Steelers' fan,' she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Steelers' fan, then who are you a fan of?'
'I am a Ravens fan, and proud of it,' Janie replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Janie, why pray tell are you a Ravens fan?'
Because my mom is a Ravens fan, and my dad is Ravens fan, so I'm a Ravens fan too!''

Well ,' said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Ravens fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom were an idiot and your dad were a moron, what would you be then?'

then,' Janie smiled, 'I'd be a Steelers' fan.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Redskins fan, an Eagles fan, a Ravens fan, and a Steelers' fan - are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more.

The Redskins fan insists he is the most loyal. 'This is for the Redskins! ' he yells, and jumps off the side of the mountain.

Not to be outdone, the Eagles fan shouts, 'This is for the Eagles!' and throws himself off the mountain.

The Ravens fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, 'This is for everyone!' and pushes the Steelers' fan off the mountain.

6 comments:

Melodye said...

Okay, Libby darling, pregnancy has FINALLY effected your brain!! That's okay... I understand... I am in full-blown menopause! You realize you live in PA now! Love you muchly!!! Momma O.

Melodye said...

Here we go, Steelers, here we go!!

krista said...

Uh yeah, you are nuts! That's the 40 weeks and counting speaking!

Here's a double whammy for ya--I love the Steelers AND the Eagles! Whah Ah Ah... :0D

Anonymous said...

Even though my heart loves the Eagles I still found your stories some what humorous. =)
And hey that's right you do live in PA now. But I guess you never leave your roots. I know I wouldn't.

Carol

The Great Debater said...

These had me cracking up...

It doesn't matter where you live, it's about what team has your heart!!

GO RAVENS!!!!

Kelley Murphy said...

beyond awesome. except i am a redskins fan. =P