Sunday, November 30, 2008

4's

I was tagged from Kristin’s blog…so here are my fours...

Four places that I go to over and over:

  1. Wal-Mart
  2. The fridge
  3. Gold's Gym
  4. facebook.com

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):

  1. Kristin
  2. Miguel (text to e-mail, since I don't have text)
  3. Sacha
  4. Tom, a coworker

Four of my favorite places to eat

  1. Panera
  2. Mezze
  3. Bone Fish Grill
  4. Any place Mexican or Italian (I love to eat)

D) Four places you would rather be:

  1. In my bed
  2. Dominican Republic
  3. Spa in the Valley, getting a massage
  4. Did I say in my bed?!
E) Four TV shows I watch:
  1. Top Chef
  2. Take-Home Chef
  3. NFL Sunday Ticket (don't ask)
  4. What Not to Wear
F) Four people I tag!
  1. Dawn
  2. Naomi
  3. Krista
  4. YOU


2 comments:

The Great Debater said...

what...why me?

krista said...

i just noticed you had tagged me for this! oops!

i think i may post mine today. i can handle lists (they're only my secret passion--shhh)...nothing else was coming to me anyways. :o)