Sunday, September 07, 2008

TAG
Rules of the game:
- Choose a singer/band/group
- Answer using ONLY titles of songs by that singer/band/group



Sarah McLaughlin

1. Are you male or female?
"Perfect Girl"

2. Describe yourself.
"Train Wreck"

3. How do people feel when they're around you?
"Building a Mystery"

4. How would you describe your previous relationships?
"I Will Remember you"

5. Describe your current relationship.
"Full of Grace"

6. Something you want to say to your significant other?
"I Love You"

7. How do you feel about love?
"Dirty Little Secret"

8. What's your life like?
"Sweet Surrender"

9. What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
"Ice Cream"

10. Say something wise.
"Do What You Have to Do"

Can I just say that I love Sarah McLaughlin?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her too!! I never tire of her songs or her fabulous voice. Did you know she has a "new" album coming out. I think it's mostly a "best of" album, but there's a few new tracks.

Anonymous said...

BTW, we should look out if she ever comes to our area. She's one on my "must see" concert list.

Anonymous said...

mine as well :)