Monday, September 08, 2008

It's September, have you ordered your cute lunch bag yet?!

Every year, come September 1st, I am stalking Lean Cuisine's website. This year, I didn't remember THE sale until today. Check out the lunch bags:













The super cute, insulated lunch bags are only $9.95, tax and shipping included. Five dollars of that goes to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Last year, I bought three and used two as gifts. This year, I think I'll buy one of each and do the same!! I can't decide which I like best, though the pink with white swirls is definitely calling my name.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pink with the white swirls is calling my name too. I'd love to have one, but don't take lunch many places anymore, and pink isn't really me. But I'm thinking of some gift ideas too . . .

krista said...

Okay, those lunch bags are the cutest! Wish I had somewhere to take my lunch... :o)

Melodye said...

I like the swirly one too!! But, I eat my lunch at home every day --melted chesse on a tortilla shell with tomatoes and hot sauce. Maybe Amanda would like one, but not the swirly pink one!! Let me know how your doctor appt. went!!! Love, Momma O.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I had remembered about these bags. They are even cuter than last year. I already bought an insulated bag in my favorite color (purple). Love the swirls but I'd have to get the "zeeeebra" stripes.