Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Appointments

Just a quick update on both of my appointments today. The neurologist appointment was quick and painless. She confirmed my thoughts-migraines. The doctor recommended giving up caffeine *sob* and diet soda *weep*. How will I ever make it through the next 9 weeks?! Unless my symptoms change or become worse, the doctor does not see reason for further testing.

After leaving that appointment, Miguel met me for the ultrasound. Though I am measuring small, Isabel is just perfect! We saw all ten toes and fingers, heard and saw a strong heartbeat, and were reassured that she is growing right on target. She weighed in at 3 pounds 6 ounces. I honestly think she hated all of the poking, pushing and prodding. I haven't been kicked that much in a long time! I had a hard time not laughing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your appointment went well! I was praying for you! And I feel your pain with the caffeine! I think eventually caffeine will become an illegal drug, so I guess its good to start weaning off now! :)

A girl who sees said...

I am so thankful that both appointments went well today! You have been in my thoughts and prayers :) Glad to hear your girl is doing well :)

Anonymous said...

So glad, like everyone else, your appointments went well. Do they think the migraines are directly related to the pregnancy? Anyway, praise the Lord all is okay!

AJoy said...

Praise God Libby... what an answer to prayers.

Excited to see you next weekend.

Amanda

Leanne said...

Praise God...glad to hear this! Praying that the migraines will subside in a short while when you have Isabel in your arms!