Friday, May 16, 2008

Limes to Lemons

Our little one is 14 weeks old!! Time has flow by, and we have so much to be grateful for as we enter the second trimester. The baby is now the size of a lemon, and it's arm length is in proportion to its body. It is beginning to make facial expressions and suck its thumb! On a personal note, the end of the first trimester has meant that my slight nausea has completed disappeared and my energy has returned. I've been to the gym more in the past week and a half than I had been in the previous 10 weeks. Somehow, I actually missed my weekly workouts!? It's been a stress reliever as well as a reestablishing of routines.

Still no "baby bump" but I know that will change soon enough.

Last night Miguel and I went to the Bonefish Grill to celebrate my birthday (early). It was a great time of discussing this new season and looking back on God's goodness to us. Not to mention, we had great food and service. We both have our preference in terms of the baby's gender, but both realize either a boy or a girl will be amazing. We are still without a boy name-so send some of your favorites my way!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! My top boy names are Hamilton and Clayton. But I'm "saving" them, so you can't take them yet! :)

Aimless Wanderer said...

Bang Bang Shrimp! Did you have any??? They're my favorite! :) I know, I know....this post is not question related.

The Great Debater said...

i'm a fan of elijah...that's the name I've selected for my second born son...can't reveal the name for my first born son...

krista said...

Pete and I decided early on, years before having Natalia, that we would choose a Polish/English first name, and then the middle name could be anything.

If this one is a boy I think we're sticking to Adam Lukas or Daniel (something). If it's a girl, we're tossing around Olivia, Anna, or Katherine as first names.

We've always preferred the more tradition names, but that's the great thing--it's YOUR decision!