Monday, May 26, 2008

Downee Oshin

I can't even imagine my life without girl friends!! From start to finish, we laughed, gabbed, stayed up way too late, gabbed some more, ate junk food, and then gabbed some more. What more could I have asked for in a weekend away?!

Here are just a few pictures (I didn't have my camera with me, so have to wait for more via e-mail)



















All-You-Can-Eat Crabs at Hoopers. AJ, Sacha, and I probably ate 3 dozen all together!
















Em, enjoying (??!) a little "spa treatment" via Lib's incredible epilation talents.


















Sacha was brave enough to undergo above said treatment, even after watching Em's torture.
















Me, laughing hysterically at Sacha and Em's pain!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had fun! How does Emily stay so clean eating crabs, in pink pants no less! Some girls get the clean gene. Geesh, we had some Saturday night and I had it splattered all over me! Glad you had fun!

krista said...

Looks like you all had a great time! A weekend at the beach sounds delightful about now. :-) I may just have to "borrow" that idea!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had fun! I ate crabs when I was about 10 weeks pregnant and was sooo sick for a few days after that-I don't think I'll ever eat them again. I'm too scared to try! I want to see pics of your pregnant self...and are you going to find out the sex of your little peanut? :) Only a little bit longer til the end of the school year, hang in there! Love, Laura

Anonymous said...

What the heck kind of hair removal were you doing? Do I want to know?

Anonymous said...

umm... i need to make an appt. BAD! please. thanks. lol