Thursday, July 12, 2007

8 Things You Might Not Know About Me

1. I LOVE working out at the gym.

2. I am cheap and freak out when we spend money while on vacation.

3. I am supervising the building of our new deck (translation: I am watching while Miguel works!).

4. I love to take baths with Coconut Lime Verbena bubble bath.

5. I really hate my job.

6. I would love to go to law school for child/family law.

7. I would love to live in Lancaster County on lots of land and have a pig.

8. I stopped sleeping with my stuffed animal raccoon the day before I got married.

Friends: Repost on your blog, please!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thanks for playing along. I have always wanted a pig, too. Which brings me to tell you this: I was at the drive through at Chic-Fil-A with my kids last week and the truck ahead of us's door pops open and out comes a lady with a leash and then a big fat black pig jumps out wagging his little tail while she walked it around the parking lot and in the grass. When she tried to get him back in the truck, he was squealing like mad and it was the funniest thing!

Kristin said...

I think the pig thing was the only one that surprised me!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that Coconut Lime Verbena is the BEST! I have the lotion and spray.

So, do you still have your stuffed raccoon?

Anonymous said...

Libby, I think its hysterical that you slept with your stuffed racoon until you got married! That poor 'coon has been through some rough years ;) Hope you are having a nice summer off! Let's get together soon! Miss you xoxoxo Laura Lathroum

Libby said...

Danielle, yes, I still have Raccoon (that's his name). He on a shelf in our spare bedroom closet.

Laura, you KNOW he's been through some tough times. I can distinctly remember certain Jacob's sisters dropping him off a balcony in O.C., insisting that he could fly! haha. I miss you too!