Saturday, September 10, 2005

Retraction

Ooops. My dad faithfully reminded me yesterday that we (as educators and service providers) fall under some strict confidentiality guidelines. SO that means all pictures of my kids will be removed from my blog, and I will not be able to continue posting the pictures. Stories, however, are a completely different story! There will surely be more stories throughout the year!

Hope no one out there decided to make money off of selling my pictures. Or went to the parents of my kids and said nasty things about me! hehe.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Well I'll miss the pictures, but don't want you to get in trouble! Will look forward to more stories, though!

saurav said...

nice post....

Zoanna said...

Yeh, I wondered about that,too. Father Knows Best.

Laurie said...

I'll miss the pics. too. I love hearing your stories about the kiddos.