Wednesday, January 09, 2008

An episode of "Friends"?!

I recently returned from a short trip to St. Louis where I visited with my friend Andrea. While there, I had a lot of time to sleep, relax and read. All three are on the top of my "favorites" list.

One morning, I sat on her couch reading. We had the blinds and windows open, because it was a surprisingly beautiful day. As I was reading, I happened to look up from my book. A normal occurrence, right?! Well, it just so happens that directly across from her apartment is another apartment building. Her window looks directly into the window of the apartment across from hers. Not only that BUT the window in the adjacent apartment is knee to chin height. Still not so bad you might think. HOWEVER, it just so happens that the window is in the apartment's bathroom...in the shower for that matter.

And to my further dismay, there was a butt naked man in that very shower, thoroughly cleansing himself with a poof. My mouth immediately gaped; I quietly screamed for Andrea to "come and check this out!" In the mean time, naked neighbor had turned himself, so as to face our window. Enough said.

I had to ask myself if I was truly seeing this or was it really just my imagination. Andrea confirmed that "Ugly Naked Guy" had, on more than one occasion, been spied across the way. I may not remember another detail of my trip to St.L. But I will certainly remember my experience with her fat, old, and hairy neighbor!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. What a discouragement to opening up your blinds on a beautiful morning! ;)

Anonymous said...

It probably is the highlight of his day to see some chick admiring his physique.

Anonymous said...

umm, I think Zoanna needs to lay off the meds. Clearly! Ha.

Yes, quite a shock, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

That is awful.

Kristin said...

wow! that's all i can say

Leanne said...

That's one of the reasons Matt won't let me share work stories at the dinner table. You don't even want to know about half of what I see in a day! The shock value will get you, though!