Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Pics.



















Miguel and me at my uncle's house. Miguel is actually (almost) smiling! And I look like I took this picture of us. However, my cousin was just sitting incredibly close and had the camera right in my face. Yay for a fat face picture!



















Me, my cousin Maya, and my sister. Maya is deaf, which means I get to stumble through...er...I mean...use my Sign Language once or twice a year. She just got engaged to a great guy. So hopefully, I'll get to travel to California in June for their wedding.

(I stole these pictures from Sacha's facebook page.)

3 comments:

Carol said...

Nice picture of you and Miguel and your face doesn't look fat you look pretty. I sent you an invite to my blog but I'm not sure if I have your correct email address. Is it the kennedy one? I also sent it to Miguel's old hotmail account.
Not sure if he still has that one either. Happy New Year!

Carol Joy

Briana Almengor said...

You have the least fat-looking face ever! :) Silly girl! You're beautiful.

Anonymous said...

perhaps Libby needs to see all of my pictures that include by 3 chins?