Saturday, May 06, 2006

Saturdays

Saturdays have always been a special day to me. As a kid it was because I got to stay in my PJs longer and watch cartoons. Now, I love Saturdays because I get to sleep in a little later than 5:30; I get to make oatmeal pancakes and eat them slowly with Miguel; I get to grocery shop and go to BJ's (seriously, I love doing both!); I get to spend time outdoors--today it was walking on the Jerusalem Mill Trail with the two loves of my life--Miguel and Cuzco.

What day do you love and why?

2 comments:

Zoanna said...

Okay, I think I've just found my personal grocery shopper. Seriously. That is on the BOTTOM of my list of things I like to do. In fact, it's not on there at all!
But a trip to JoAnn's is a whole 'nother story!

Danielle said...

Hmmm, I love Saturday & Sunday, hard to decide. I love working around the house on Saturdays. I don't like grocery shopping unless Josh is with me. The crowds on Sat. drive me nuts. But I love just being home on Saturday and doing "projects."

Sunday I love because I love going to church and we try to be "work free" the rest of the afternoon and sit around reading, go for a hike, or a bike. The next nice Sunday we have free we're planning to canoe!