Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The end

After three long years, I am excited to say that I am finished with college--forever! I had my final exam last night. I have a project due on Monday. I have graduation at the end of May (which I am not attending). I have a diploma to receive in a few weeks. I have a raise to look forward to, and I have a future without late nights in Columbia!!!!!!! I wonder what it will be like to work, come home, sleep, work, come home, and sleep?? Will I feel the loss of school and go back this summer like Sacha predicts? (A little secret--I am a nerd!) Anyway, for now, I am going to enjoy the freedom from school and relish my free evenings at home!

Any fun accomplishments in your life lately?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I always want to go back to school in the fall . . . no matter how many years I've been out or how much I enjoy my freedom. You'll probably be the same way.

Zoanna said...

Congratulations! What a great feeling. I am similar in that Back to School makes me want to be a student as much as being a teacher. Hint: don't go back unless and until Miguel blesses it.
Let me experience the beauty of having your full attention in the evenings and on weekends.

Zoanna said...

I meant, "let him experience ...."

Briana Almengor said...

recent accomplishment:
washed some windows that had little hand prints all over them!
YES, this is a big accomplishment for me these days! :)