Thursday, June 23, 2005

To be honest, I have had very negative thoughts concerning Blogs, or blogging, or whatever this new rage is. I remember journaling when I was 13, and quitting shortly after because my journals all began the same way..."today I..." Hours of detailing my every event seemed worthless and silly. Though I have to admit, looking back on those pages surely makes me laugh!

I decided to write, since I have two weeks off before I am back to teach summer school at Lois T. Murray, School #313, in Baltimore City. I also decided to write since I have read so many blogs from ladies in the church. Some topics interesting, some lengthy and, well, honestly, not fully read!

I am sure that I may not have many original thoughts, but I will surely enjoy commenting on others thoughts! With that, have a happy June 23, as I surely will (still in my PJ's).

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Maybe, post some photos of yourself in your PJ's ... THAT might liven-up your blog :-)

Zoanna said...

Heidy, ho, good bloggin' neighbor!
Looking forward to reading what's happening over there on Howell Court, besides half dressed worried men standing in their doorways scowling at their wives while the snow flies.

Libby said...

Let's make sure it's not MY halfdressed worried man and we should be just fine!

Laurie said...

Have fun bloggin'!