Thursday, June 30, 2005

Creativity

Last night as I lay in bed, I was trying to think of a creative name for my blog. Then it hit me. I love icecream, especially Ben and Jerry's. One of my favorites is "Everything but the..." I like it because of it's name, not necessarily for its content!

How perfect for my blog! Love it for its name, not necessarily for its content!

Not to mention the fact that the pages of my blog will surely be filled with everything but the:
*kitchen sink
*exact details of my day-to-day dealings (how boring!)
*most profound thoughts on life (it's been a while since I've had profound thoughts!)
*solution to poverty and world hunger
*theories of quantum physics (I got my one and only "B" in college in Physics!)

Hope my new title at least inspires you to go and buy Ben and Jerry's. Shoot, I don't even care what flavor!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Ben and Jerry's ice cream makes me think of the countless sleepovers we had and all the ice cream, chips, and salsa we consumed while watching movies at the beach. Fun times!

It's also making me want some ice cream now and it's only a few hours into the morning. And I already had a big bowl of Edy's Nestle Toll House cookie dough last night!

Zoanna said...

Great blog title, Lib. Like I really need prodding to buy and eat ice cream!

Makes me think of Premarital Counseling Cake. You went off your sugar fast to eat it more than once here!

I might just blog the recipe for it while I'm thinking about it.

Shut up about the B, okay? My older sister was just like you. She sobbed and sobbed when she got her first B in her academic life--It was in electrical engineering. Hurt her so deeply she changed her major to English! I think she's STILL mad that her lifetime GPA is ONLY a 3.99 repeating.

Laurie said...

Hi girly. I should have given you a "b" while I had the chance. It probably would have prepared you better in life than Shakespeare ever did :).

Not an ice-cream fan, myself... but I like "Chubby Hubby" and "Phat Fish" on occaission. I'll have to try your blog's namesake.

Zo -post your cake thingy.

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE