Saturday, December 19, 2009

picky

I use to drink soy milk, because my stomach was weak. Is weak. Usually, I preferred Vanilla Silk. With Isabel's latest milk intolerance, we have switched her to soy (I know, I know, it raises quite a debate). I generally buy whatever brand is cheapest-8th Generation, Great Value-and stay far, far away from Silk. In a moment of desperation, I had to buy it. We were almost out of milk, and there was one grocery store on my way home from work. It was either spend $3.50 for a half gallon or $4.25. I grabbed what I thought was plain, but turned out to be No-Sugar Added plain. Big whoop. Wrong. Isabel refuses to drink it. Too crunchy for her budding taste...er, buds.

Don't make the same mistake my friends. Your Trader-Joes loving children will thank you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SILK light vanilla soy...very yummy!

Vegan Burnout said...

Oh, unsweetened soy milk. I'll buy it, but I can't tell the difference in cereal and I add sugar to my coffee anyway. Poor Isa, no vanilla soy for you :( Maybe Santa will bring her some!