Thursday, April 09, 2009

4 months (a week or so late)

Time has literally been flying by. I teared up last week as I sat and watched Isabel. She is no longer a newborn, and at times seems like a little girl. We have enjoyed every single day of being her parents. Each day seems to be more fun than the one before.

Isabel's favorite things:
*Staring thoughtfully at people
*Watching her dog and laughing as he licks her hands
*Playing with her toys on her playmat

Silly things she's doing:
*Crying at certain (unnamed) friends
*Eating cereal and squealing between bites, almost as if she's saying "more Mom!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! It's been a couple of weeks since I've seen her but she looks SO different!

The Great Debater said...

I still need to meet this cute little girl!

krista said...

Wow Libby! She is really growing up! Such a cutie...so she likes the cereal I'm guessing? :o)