Saturday, November 10, 2007

Amanda

Amanda is a truly gifted artist. Many of us see her regularly in the "church" setting, but never get to experience her in a "performance" setting. Last night, Kristin and I drove to D.C. We watched Amanda's band, Never in Denver, perform at a great little coffee house called Ebenezer's. Amanda was phenomenal. Nothing short of breathtaking. I am by no means an expert on anything musical, but I do know that she has an incredible gift. Make sure you check out her my space page to listen to her latest recordings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, she certainly is very gifted! She's one of my favorite people to listen to. I hope God continues to use her gift. I hope she'll be able to do this stuff full-time one day.

Kristin said...

She was definitely amazing and definitely has a gift. Ebeneezer's was cool to go to as well! We'll have to get some more people to go next time!