Monday, July 25, 2005

Wal-Mart

I was randomly reading through some Blogs. I stumbled across this, and is made me laugh out loud. I might just try some of them! Perhaps you should too and then blog people's responses!

15 Things to do at Wal-Mart For no Particular Reason

1. Get 24 boxes of tampons and randomly put them in people'’s carts when they aren't looking.

2. Set all the alarm clocks inhousewaress to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.

4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in toys . . . and see what happens.

5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.

6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from bedding.

8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and say 'You're only doing your job, you don't really care!'

9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.

10. and 11. While handling guns in the hunting department,
dart around suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.

12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.

13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"

14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"

(And; last, but not least!)

15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and, then, yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

15 comments:

Sacha said...

Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!" I could do this one!!!

Anonymous said...

AHH!!! Libby, is that you? This is Lory! Congratulations you old married woman! I stumbled across this from someone else's blog=) It's so fun to read about what's going on with you!!

Libby said...

Lory!!!!!!!!! I miss you dear friend! Send me an e-mail at e_g_turek@hotmail.com!!!! I read about John in the Sovereign Grace update. Is it nice to be "home?" Are you getting settled. Oh, these questions are certain for a phone conversation or e-mail! =)

Danielle said...

I laughed so hard I was crying!! I love the "voices in the head" one!

Zoanna said...

I'm feeling ornery enough right now to go out and try the alarm clock one. Or the crying one. (I've had just enough acting lessons to turn on tears by merely thinking about how my sister's horse died.) Before I find myself in trouble, let me just add: hahaahahhhehehehehehehahaaeeehahheheh

Laurie said...

I just read the list out loud to Abby. We both laughed so hard. She's actually on her way to Wal Mart today. We will update you on how the tampon placing went.

Thanks for the laugh. With Karen on vacation, this was a much needed bit of humor.

Zoanna said...

Laurie,
Where are you, girl? I miss your blogs big-time.

Laurie said...

How did your "surf" thing go? I am so happy someone actually used the idea! Thanks for telling me about it.

Libby said...

I haven't used the "surf" idea yet. His b-day is in two weeks and we are headed to the beach (thanks Kris!!!). I've had such much fun putting it together and I still have more that I may add! =) I will surely let you know how it goes.

Zoanna said...

Libby, your "surely" phrases crack me up.

Libby said...

I do use "surely" a lot, don't I?!! I think I like the sound of it, hehe.

Danielle said...

What's the "surf" thing??

Libby said...

Oh, I am using Laurie's "Cheer-ing You On" idea from her Blog. Only I am using "Surf" and adding beachy kinds of items into the gift. =) It's for Miguel's b-day since we're going away for a long weekend to the beach.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://alprazolam-moza.blogspot.com/]alprazolam[/url] http://alprazolam-moza.blogspot.com/
Ciao!

Anonymous said...

see nice blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/ambien] ambien and alcohol [/url]

http://trailfire.com/ambien
[url=http://trailfire.com/ambien] ambien pharmacy [/url]