Sunday, February 20, 2011

pink

Like I've said before, my life has been invaded by pink. I'm more of a blue kinda gal, myself. oh well.

Today in children's church, we were singing, "Jesus loves the little children." Because we're delinquent parents, Isabel does not know this song. yet. So she was attempting to fake it. You know, sing the line a second behind everyone else, so it sounds like you know your stuff. We're going along as planned, singing...."all the children of the world. Red and yellow black and white..."

Isabel yells out, "AND PINK!"

Yes, Isabel. Jesus loves those little pink kids, too. Way to show the class that you really have NO clue.

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Precious! And we are sort of pink color aren't we?

Mandie said...

I think I become one of those pink children if I go out in the sun without sunscreen. With my skin, the choices are paste white or hot pink...good to know God loves me either way!

Danielle said...

Ha ha!

krista said...

HA! Love it!

Adam slurs so much of this song together--he does manage to shout out "BOWN", "WELLOW", and "WHITE".

I was never a pink kind of gal either, but after dressing a baby girl it grew on me. Then I discovered that one of my colors is dark pink and I converted. ;-)

A girl who sees said...

Haha silly girl :) Love those silly comments!