Friday, June 05, 2009

Middle of the night

I talk in my sleep, this is a proven fact. Usually, I wake myself up, realize how silly I sound, and go back to sleep. Last night, apparently, I was talking but did not wake myself up. Miguel called me this morning and relayed this conversation:

Me: Get it, get it. *sitting straight up in bed, screaming*
Miguel: What is it??
Me: I'm serious this time, it's really in bed.
Miguel: WHAT is it??!
Me: An umbrella, get the umbrella! I'm serious!
Miguel: What's an umbrella going to do??
Me: Poke me in the eye!!!!

When Miguel told me our conversation, I cried from laughing so hard! I often dream that things are in our bed-bugs, animals, people. I have never, however, dreamed that a killer umbrella was on the loose. Too many rainy days in a row, perhaps?!

10 comments:

becky said...

thanks for sharing this one, libby! you made me laugh out loud! ;)

Anonymous said...

That's so funny!

A girl who sees said...

Absolutely hysterical!! You're so funny :)

Zoanna said...

Hilarious. Killer umbrella.

Hey, love you new blog look!

Anonymous said...

Becky told me (barely because she was laughing so hard)...pretty funny! I actually have a dream for you-I'll tell you about next week :) Love ya-Laura

krista said...

You are an absolute hoot, Libby! :o)

I have a cousin who sleep talks and walks. Funniest thing he's ever done? Body-checked his dormroom dresser. YUP. Scared the begeebahs out of his roommate too. :oP

Kelley Murphy said...

this much rain will drive anyone nuts. seriously.

Becoming a Morrison said...

Love it! Love knowing someone else who talks in their sleep. Bill didn't know that I talked in my sleep until I woke him up our first day home from our honeymoon, asking him if he wanted anything from Subway at 3am....

To funny.

Becoming a Morrison said...

I'm just glad I don't sleepwalk like my sister Jessie...while in college, Jessie found herself outside the dorm building buying a soda out of a vending machine....

AJoy said...

oh my! well what can I say my friend. It's true.